Robotic layout solution. Quick, accurate and easy construction site layouts.
Experience HP’s construction layout robot and transform how your construction site layouts get made.
Get digital layouts onto the floor easily.
Breakthrough layout efficiency
HP’s printing knowhow and robotics technology combine to accelerate projects—without errors or redos.
Improve on site productivity
Reduce layout and labor costs with autonomous technology. Save time with printed text to enrich info on-site, and free up expertise to add value elsewhere.
Get accurate layouts
Easy to use
How HP SitePrint works
Learn, step by step, how this robust, all-in-one construction layout management solution can easily handle end-to-end project processes.
- You need a 2D CAD file. If you have a 3D model, convert it into a 2D .dxf CAD file.
- Insert additional printing information and instructions and use the HP Plug-in to get a robot-ready file.
- Save the 2D .dxf CAD file into the cloud. Maintain version control and share revisions with field operators.
- Clear layout area for manual layout. No need for a broom-swept floor.
- Make sure that control points used for Robotic Total Station setup are accurately marked. The layout is as accurate as the control points.
- Set up the Robotic Total Station and shoot the control points.
- Lock the Robotic Total Station to the robot tracking prism.
- Connect the Robotic Total Station wirelessly to HP SitePrint through the user interface (tablet, phone, laptop, etc.).
- Open the CAD file on the control panel, select the print area, and submit the job.
- Maintain a line of sight between the robot tracking prism and the Robotic Total Station.
- Choose between different inks for different types of layouts.
- The robot avoids collisions with obstacles.
- HP SitePrint is robust enough to work on rough and bumpy surfaces.
- HP SitePrint cloud allows sharing of the latest CAD files with all stakeholders, so you can monitor job progress from the office and manage accounting reports.
Working with market leaders
HP is partnering with the main players of the positioning industry to be compatible with their Robotic Total Stations.
HP will continue working to extend RTS compatibility with the main brands and solutions in the market.
HP and Trimble have collaborated to integrate HP SitePrint with the Trimble RTS 573.
Autonomous construction site layout
Up to 10x productivity gains
Intricate arcs and circumferences
Compact design for
HP SitePrint has been awarded, by the Innovative Product Awards (IPAs), as one of the 2023 Expert’s Choice for disruptive innovations.
Construction is changing
Be a part of the transformation. Blink and you might miss it.
Contact us to take part in the HP SitePrint early access program, to get pricing information, or sign up to stay informed on the evolution of HP SitePrint—and an entire industry.