Engineering software dedicated to structural design and code-check of joints, cross sections, beams and other details.
Speed up your analysis and design process
Design and code-check all types of welded or bolted connections, base plates, footing and anchoring.
Deal efficiently with all parts of structure regions such as walls, dapped ends, openings, hangings, brackets, and areas above supports.
Concrete & Prestressing
Enable a practical design of all reinforced concrete, prestressed and composite members, cross-sections, and details.
IDEA StatiCa Connection
IDEA StatiCa Connection designs and checks welded or bolted connections, 2D or 3D joints, anchoring or footing of all topologies. You’re provided clear pass / fail checks according to EN/AISC/CISC/AU/SP 16 standards in a complete report with drawings. For analysis, the unique CBFEM method based on finite elements is used. Modeling considers an elastic-plastic material model for all the elements of the joint – plates, elements, bolts and welds. Prestressed bolts and plastic behavior of the welds are also taken into account.
- Analysis of stress and strain of all connections and joints.
- The load is applied in increments; the corresponding stress and strain is calculated and evaluated.
- Linear analysis of stability of the connection elements.
- The coefficient of critical load with the corresponding deflection shapes.
- Rotational and axial joint stiffness (rigid, semi-rigid, and pinned) and joint characteristics – initial stiffness.
- Iterative calculation of design load of the joint.
IDEA StatiCa Detail
IDEA StatiCa Detail reinforces and checks all types of walls, beams, and details (in 2D) such as dapped ends, openings, hangings, brackets, diaphragms, frame joints, and many more. You receive clear pass / fail checks of ULS and SLS according to the code with complete report and bill of material. The most effective position of reinforcement is identified automatically. IDEA StatiCa Detail uses finite element analysis to break the limits of the standard design approach.
- Non-linear analysis performed in the background.
- Stress and strain determined by modified compression field theory.
- Reinforcement results based on tension chord model.
- Crack width and deflection checks.
- Compression softening.
- Tension stiffening. Results verified by ETH Zurich.
IDEA StatiCa Concrete & Prestressing
IDEA StatiCa Concrete & Prestressing enables a practical design of all reinforced concrete, prestressed and composite members, cross-sections, and details. Structural checks comply both ultimate and serviceability limit state requirements, including deflection check considering cracking. Structural analysis of precast members and bridges is performed as a time-dependent analysis concerning construction stages.
- Plain and reinforced concrete.
- Pre-tensioned concrete.
- Composite concrete.
- Post-tensioned concrete.