Streamline your work with Tekla Structures.
The Most Advanced BIM Software for Structural Workflow
Part of BuildingPoint’s suite of BIM software, Tekla Structures lets you create, combine, manage and share multi-material 3D models packed with valuable construction information. Use it throughout the project, from conceptual planning to fabrication, construction and maintenance, for design, detailing, and information management.
Total Process Optimization
Information-rich 3D Models
Tekla Structures lets you create accurate, information-rich 3D models that have all the structural data you need to build and maintain any type of structure. Tekla models can deliver LOD 500 – the highest level of development possible – making them truly constructible.
Import, export, and link your data with other software solutions, digital construction tools, and fabrication machinery for smoother workflows. Also, the as-built models cut back on costly surprises and requests for information (RFIs), making projects more profitable.
It's Easy To Get Started
You’ll need a license to use Tekla Structures. We have a variety of different licensing options to choose from. Whether you need Tekla Structures for business, education or partnership purposes, we have a license that suits your needs.
- Create constructible models up to LOD 500
- Use a single tool for all types of materials and projects
- Easily collaborate with project members and third parties
- Utilize model data for fabrication and construction
- Link with architectural, MEP and plant design software through IFC
- Available in 17 languages and 32 environments
- Local support in more than 20 languages
- 24/7 online technical and learning support
Click below for downloads, maintenance, Tekla User Assistance, and community support.